TThe position of camera operator consists of shooting moving pictures of artefacts, documents, photographs, interviews and simulations.
* Application deadline is April 30, 2015:
Job no. 4 Camera Operator
• Liaise with chair/partners/ production manager and director, to plan, design, arrange and deliver shooting activities.
• Assign and monitor technical trainees and volunteers to appropriate training roles and monitor them.
• Liaise with director and production manager to purchase, rent, hire and monitor gear and supplies, including equipment and studio rentals.
• Coordinate and shoot images, sound and lighting production requirements.
• Evaluate project stages of completion.
• Job requires 3-5 years camera operating experience and strong credits.
• rostrum work experience
• Driver’s license
• Own broadcast standard audio-visual gear;
• Leadership qualities;
• Self-control—composure in very difficult situations
• High stress tolerance levels
LINES OF COMMUNICATION
• The camera operator’s position is accountable to the director and chair and is expected to liaise with technical staff including trainees and volunteers.
• Freelance post
• Post holder is expected to work on location and in studio.
• Fees negotiable
• 1 Month fixed term contract September-October 2015
• Application deadline April 30, 2015